So I was visiting the RS Fan Fiction when I fumbled on the Clan Signup Sheet. Should we have a clan for our wiki? What will be its name? Do you agree or disagree? Post answers below. -- Airblade86 (Talk • Guthix Blade) 02:15, 1 November 2008 (UTC)
You're in one... I am too, kinda showing more pointlessness. Just make events randomly, like the ladder. Tobylane 22:55, 7 November 2008 (UTC)
- Decline - There's really no need for one since we all all in clans, and if an player needs us, they can just join the clan chat that we are in. --Spencer Talk | Contribs | Edits 00:20, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
- We don't have enough users to make an actual clan.
- Most of us already have clans that don't allow multi-clanning.
- Even on the main wiki, the attempt to make a clan for the site failed. Chia 00:52, 9 November 2008 (UTC)
I guess discussion's closed. Disagree wins!
- Um...you don't lock a page just because discussion is closed. 01:49, 19 December 2008 (UTC)