What's the problem?
|“||I may consider converting to this new account professionally for Wiki matters and dropping this one or so on but that has yet to be considered fully enough.||”|
- I, for one, believe it is important a backup account is kept for such purpose. There is a practical use to it, I am not desiring a name change, and I feel that Wiki security should be a very large priority and, as such, we should take every precaution to ensure it. 00:08, June 11, 2011 (UTC
- I am actually quite shocked that this even occurred. Zerouh, if you are worried about your account being hacked (again) then you are to 'crat another user, not yourself under a different name. This wiki is slowly becoming less and less active, and as AoS said above, we have several active users that prevents this wiki from getting vandalised - so, the need for another 'crat is useless and not needed.
- 'Crats are to be decided as a community consensus. Zerouh should know this and it is common knowledge that RfA's (request for admin) need to be publicly displayed somewhere. I have not heard anything about this new account and therby want it taken of it's 'crat rights.(comment personally aimed at Zerouh)
- If our only 'crat is scared of being hacked and thereby can't guarantee the accounts and the wiki's safety, I then agree with AoS that there should be no such user with the power to potentially destroy the wiki.
01:55, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Same feelings as mini 02:19, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
- I assure you I didn't mean to cause such a disturbance. If the community truly does not desire such, we will remove such an action. I simply thought, and I was mistaken in thinking, that the community on this Wiki would take no concern with some additional security measures. I will resolve the situation though now that I have seen the outcry from such action. I do apologize, I was only trying to increase security here. Please do forgive such an action. 04:09, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
- I have sent a request to a staff member here to remove bureaucrat privileges from the account. Once again, I apologize, I did not mean to cause an uproar about this. 04:18, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
- Bureaucrats can remove their own bureaucrat group, just not from other users. If you have control of the account as you say, just login and remove it from your self. --Uberfuzzy 22:02, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
- I removed the power from this account. Major Executive of the Universal Triumvirate 23:05, June 11, 2011 (UTC)
How we forget. :)17:39, September 15, 2013 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.