Arlight guys so who do you want to be the next B'Crat. I'm assuming Mini will not take it harshly if he looses and I will not take it harshly if I loose so ya... Preatty Simple Mini or myself... & if we need a new admin (idk if we do) please post annother name in Discussion 2. Also Mini I only see it fair that we don't vote on this topic. Community it's up to u nw.02:54, June 23, 2011 (UTC)
MinigameGod or The Excel
- I have an inquiry, why do we need a new bureaucrat?
03:00, June 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Are you not leaving Zerouh? If your not here, like soldier, it would be kinda pesky to have to bug you if we did need an admin. 03:49, June 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Also, if you don't want to be involved here anymore, don't leave the wiki as a burden upon yourself. I'm sure we can handle ourselves now adays. If you DO want to retire then just do it... Like I said I'm sure we can hadle ourselves now adays. 03:52, June 23, 2011 (UTC)
- I don't feel a new B'cat is actually necessary...this is mainly because as of right now all vandalism can be handled with just a few people. Also I love the new edit page...looks nice.
03:30, June 23, 2011 (UTC)
- I really don't want to go to wikia staff everytime we need a new admin... I don't know when that might be but it will probably happen. 03:49, June 23, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm sorry if I misinformed any of you, but I am not leaving. I am leaving the Triumvirate but I will still be on this Wiki and I will remain very active. I suppose that clears that up. 03:56, June 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Alright, like I said above if you do want to leave you still can, but if nothing farther is required closed. 03:59, June 23, 2011 (UTC)
- No no, it is fine, my mistake entirely for not making it clear. I will still be here after June 25th. 04:04, June 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Gotcha Discussion closed. Everything is back 2 normal :P 04:09, June 23, 2011 (UTC)
Names of possible new admins if seen fit.