Army of Saradomin. Greetings, I am Zerouh, of the Triumvirate. We a re based on Intelligence to defend justice. I speak to you now to offer you a position in the Triumvirate. Please view our Constitution and please get back to myself, or in game "XK Malakai" or "Ehtya". I thank you for your time and what I am sure will be your most logical choice. ゼロウ 00:08, December 28, 2009 (UTC)
Sorry Aeraes, but your clan is perversely over dramatic. I'm out.
~ArrowDel 20:09, January 23, 2010 (UTC)
Leave the insults out. Edit
Insults are not appropriate for this wiki, so I have removed some. Please DO NOT add them again. Feel free to add a summary of the contents in, but leave the insults out. Yevavera 08:08, May 1, 2010 (UTC)
- Fine. If you insist on keeping the section about "Ustupidclutz", please at least add a reference link to an example of such. As it is now, it's nothing but unfounded speculation, which can easily be considered defamatory. I have checked the edit history of this page, and there is no proof for the reader that this wiki has at any point been destroyed by the individual in question. There is also no proof whatsoever of any of the other things you have mentioned. AKA defamatory.
- Thank you for making the effort to remove the insults though, as shown with removing the content referring to Zerouh's Triumvirate as cowardly. There are a few more specific lines which I think require more than just adding references. Specifically, "(obviously he is scared of AoS and Kaiser Blade) although it makes no sense to fight an NPC to end a dispute". The first part of that sentence is both speculation and insulting. The second part of that sentence is insulting the persons ability to think through conflict resolution. It's also a matter of individual opinion, not of fact, which I don't believe is appropriate for this wiki. Also, stating that Ustupidclutz "Stubbornly" persisted about that is an insult, labelling him as stubborn.
- So just add references to all the things in the "Things he has done:" list, and remove the things I mentioned in the previous paragraph. Please? Yevavera 03:39, May 2, 2010 (UTC)
An Alliance? Edit
This is the leader of the Guardians of the Peace talking, No 3 Xaldin ( RuneScape name and wiki name). We have set up a clan but it is small. If we get in trouble there is no way for us to defend ourselves. That is why we need an alliance with a big clan. You not only have a big clan, but it is well organized and powerful. When we get stronger, we will help you. We are not completly defenceless! If you have enimies declaring war on you, we can provide troops to you. If you agree, either put a message on the 'Guardians of the Peace' talk page. Thank you for listening. No 3 Xaldin 16:18, July 1, 2010 (UTC)
This is a formal declartion of war Edit
Since we only discussed the terms inside runescape to let your clan members know the rules.
1) No prayer
2) No food
3) No mage
4) F2p Battle
5) no potting
6) Risk clan wars world 14 saturday 3 Cent (4 est)
If you accept these terms reply.
- It was also agreed that there is to be no potting, and it is dangerous clan wars. Saturday 4:00 EST, world 14 at clan wars. 00:30, May 7, 2010 (UTC)
- WHAT IS THIS????? I go on and I find out you recruited people to help you fight your clans fights you coward this is between your clan and my guild nothing more you do not recruit people to help you.
- And before you say that I was asking zerouh to help us....I will say this I technically don't expect him to be able to get help in time so don't bring that up.
- Kb not in it either =P. 01:12, May 7, 2010 (UTC)
- Not anymore anyway.
- Sorry but this score is wrong so I will just correct it for the sake of being correct..... You may have won physically but you recruited 4 people to help you fight your own battles.
- Wow, are you that retarded? Read the rules of the war again and see if we infringed on any of them... 21:21, May 8, 2010 (UTC)
UCUL offer Edit
Greetings members of the Army of Saradomin. My name is Nuker w and I am the current President of the UCUL. I openly admit that as of now, my Union is shallow and frail, with nothing to back it as of the moment. And as such, I ask humbly for you and your great clan, to join the UCUL. Should you choose to join, the many positions and departments inside of my Union, will be open to you and your leader will be asked to join the Inner Circle of the Union, where they may help guide the Union and its members and clans under it, towards the right path. And with that, I ask you one more time. Please accept my offer of joining the UCUL and I thank you for your time - Nuker w 08:11, August 8, 2010 (UTC)
Just got a message Edit
i just got a message from some people called x narwahl x and C R A B S S that somebody in this clan hacked them! thay said it was leader! king message me l8r
- I don't believe this for a second king would never hack anyone for any reason and has a amazing account, I doubt he even has the means to hack anyone. If they think he did report his account for account stuff and have jagex look @ it. 16:04, December 4, 2010 (UTC)
Amanecer vs AoS? Edit
It's been a while, would you be interested in a match or some sort of co-clan event? If so pm me on here or in-game, as I probably won't check this talk page.
I want to speak with Obashardi or whoever your current leader is. Let me know how we can get in contact, Nathanmaineut@gmail.com if he's interested is me. I need to find out some things about the current "Army of Saradomin" and what the deal is there. - Nathan Maine 03:56, August 4, 2013 (UTC) ==F2P
Is there a F2P meeting place? You said world 14 but that's a member's world. And where in Falador do you go to join? I support Armadyl, but in BoL I'm with Saradomin. 126.96.36.199 12:13, August 21, 2013 (UTC)
Hiya. This clan's database page is shown here: 1
There have been no recent edits, and this page is currently taking a place on the featured list on the main page. I am trying to clean up the wiki and think that this clan should be removed from the list.22:10, May 4, 2014 (UTC)