Every clan or union has it's own structure that makes it unique. The key to a successful clan is to implement a clan structure that is interesting,' orginal, and functional.
All successful clans are clans that have used their own original ideas and have not copied content from any other clan.
Types of StructuresEdit
- Autocracy (The Rule of One)
- Police state
- Anarchy (Absence of organized government)
- Anarchism (Government of consent, not coercion)
- Democracy (The Say of the People)
- Deliberative democracy
- Democratic socialism
- Totalitarian democracy
- Direct democracy
- Open source governance
- Participatory democracy
- Representative democracy
- Republic (The Rule Of law)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.