- KB Website is currently down.
- TBH has merged with KB
KB vs TBHEdit
On May, 10, 2010, KB had a friendly war with TBH. KB won 3-0. TBH are now allies with KB
The TBH MergeEdit
On May, 11, 2010, KB offered TBH a merge. Chaos Al, the leader accepted, and now TBH is under the KB Flag.
KB Resigns from War.Edit
Zerostrikr cancels the war with The United Federation of Knights.
- No Spamming the CC
- No Flamming the CC
- Cussing is allowed to a limit
- Do not disobey an order from a commanding officer (Captain+ is a commanding officer)
How to JoinEdit
- Entering the clan chat (Kaiser Chat5)
- Contacting the leader on the wiki.
- Contacing the leader on the website http://kaiserblade.uk.to/index.php
- Must be 60+ Combat
- Must be able to handle yourself under pressure (While being flamed, cussed out, etc)
- Understand the basics of the game.
- Skillers aren't allowed.
Your Application should look like:
Best Combat Stat
Best Stat (Combat or Skill)
Why you want to join.
The Leading PowersEdit
The Leading Powers (Generals) consist of 6 people. 2 Overlord Generals, 2 F2P Generals, and 2 P2P Generals. The Overlords basically run the whole clan, while the P2P and F2P Generals run their specific branch. Must be 90+ Combat to obtain. Can only be obtained if all the Captains approve your worthy for the position,
The Council (Captains) consist of 5 people. All of them are basically sub-leaders, who just help out whenever a Leading Power isn't there. Must be 80+ Combat to obtain. Can only be obtained if an Overlord and another General approves your application
Foot Soldiers (First Class)Edit
The First Class Foot Soldiers (Lieutenants) are the elite or best approved people in the clan. Must be 70+ Combat. Can only be obtained if an Overlord approves your application.
The Foot Soldiers (Private, Corporal, and Sergeant) are the newcomers, or regular people in the clan. Must be 60+ Combat, Can only be obtained if an Overlord approves your application.